“When I passed by you, I saw you kicking around, covered in your own blood. That’s when I told you, ‘Live!’—while you were wallowing in your blood. I commanded you to live, even as you lay there in your own blood.” (Ezekiel 16: 6 ISV)
Give me one good excuse to justify your ‘wallowing’, Beloved!
- Just one!
Then think about this…….
Christ has already paid the price! (John 10:10 ERV).
- Whatever it is, HE’s already paid for it!
- HE paid the price for you, so that you might LIVE life and an abundant one at that! (John 10:10 ERV).
- What love!
- There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends! (John 15:13 NLT)
HE called you ‘FRIEND’, Beloved! (John 15:15 CEB)
- HE called you friend because HE has made known to you HIS Sovereign Secrets.
- The question is, can you hear HIM?
HE loved you at your darkest (Romans 5:8 CEB)
- And HE showed HIS love by dying in your stead when you were the sinner, not HIM!
- HE who knew no sin became sin…..for you!….and for me! (2 Corinthians 5:21 NKJV)
And on top of ALL that…..
HE promised that HE would always be with you, even until the end of the world! (Matthew 28:20 CEV)
So what was that excuse again?