Success is relative!
- What I call success, may not necessarily be what you call success…….and vice versa!
For me,………. success is a place!
- My ‘safe place’!
And in my safe place, …….
- The peace of God which surpasses all understanding, guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)
In my safe place…….
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper. (Isaiah 54:17 NKJV)
- Good things come to me like rain falling from the sky. (Malachi 3:10 ERV)
- I have more than enough of everything in my safe place (Malachi 3:10 ERV).
- I have a Helper, a Provider, a Healer, a Comforter, a Way Maker, a Protector and more……all on ‘standby’ .…..for me!
So I have no desire whatsoever, to depart from my safe place…my place of success!
THE SECRETS OF MY SUCCESS
- Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but I trust in the Name of the Lord my God. (Psalm 20: 7 ESV)
Now, please don’t get me wrong Beloved. I know that I still have a long way to go. BUT……
- There is one thing I do: I forget what is in the past and try as hard as I can to reach the goal before me (Phillipians 3: 13-14 ERV)
- I do all I can to live a peaceful life. Mind my own business, and earn my own living. That way, those who are not believers respect the way that live. And I do not have to depend on others for what I need….” (1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 ERV)
So tell me Beloved,……..
- How do you spell SUCCESS?