We are all incarcerated in one way or another!
While some of us may be trapped in the stereotypical visible prison, others are trapped in a non-traditional invisible prison!
- Just because you may not see my ‘Stone Walls’, does not mean that I am any different from the prisoner at Alcatraz………
- And just because I may not see your ‘Iron Bars’ does not imply that you are liberated either!
Stone Walls/Iron Bars, San Quentin/Alcatraz, Bound/Trapped, Unforgiveness/Depression, Among loved ones but still alone, ………Prison is prison!
- And FEAR is usually the culprit!
FEAR – False Evidence Appearing Real
- I’m telling you, that sucker will hold onto you so tight causing you to turn yourself into a self inflicted jail and throw away the keys!
If you make the mistake of allowing fear to get a hold on you, it will sink its roots so deep down into the soil of your life and start bearing its ugly fruit……..negative thinking, unforgiveness, depression, insecurity, low self esteem etc
The Bible tells us that
So why don’t we just trust the Lord?
So let us reclaim our joy and bust ourselves out of jail shall we?
THE BREAKOUT KEYS
- Know that you are fearfully and marvelously made….(Psalm 139:14 NKJV)
- Understand that God did not give you a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self control…..(2 Timothy 1:7 NET)
- Know that the Lord will fight for you and you can be still….(Exodus 14:14 NET)
- Even when you are afraid, still trust God….. (Psalm 56:3 GW)
- And finally, know that if God is for you, no one can be against you……(Romans 8:31 NET)
And if you need to talk to someone after your release, please call….
Peace & Love,