Sean: Yes mommy!
Mom: Would you like some orange juice?
Mom: Yes what?
Sean: Yes please!
Mom: Here you go sweetheart!
Sean: Thank you!
Mom: You are welcome!
- Sean is happy….
- Mom is happy….
- And they both lived ‘happily ever after’!
- From the moment we began to communicate (in infancy), we were constantly reminded to say please and thank you…..
- Somewhere along the way however, we lost it!……..
- And replaced our ‘P’s and Q’s’ with a false sense of entitlement…..
- Sadly, our false sense of entitlement didn’t result in a ‘happily ever after’……
- But instead, it ended in disappointment!
Beloved, don’t you think it’s time to reclaim our ‘happily ever after’?
I know I do……
- Let us go ‘back to the basics’ and recover our Please’s (P’s) and Thank You’s (Q’s).
So from me to you, here goes………..
Buckets of Love,